The well-being and safety of our guests and staff are our top priorities.
On behalf of all the teams, we thank you for your confidence and are delighted to welcome you to one of the establishments of the Floirat Group.
Beyond the respect of the classic norms of hygiene and security imposed by the profession, we have set up at the Manoirs de Tourgéville, a protocol dedicated to the exceptional sanitary situation that we are going through following the strict recommendations of the French government.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of measures put in place:
– The systematic cleaning of all “living spaces and contact points” (elevators, handles, switches, telephones…) is planned several times a day. We follow a strict protocol according to the treated surfaces.
– Disinfection of rooms every day following a strict protocol with certified products.
– Hydro-alcoholic gel is available in all public areas.
– All staff are trained in barrier procedures and new operating methods to ensure your safety.
– We offer the possibility to check-in remotely before your arrival.
– Installation of a glass window at the reception desk to provide you with an additional precaution.
– Signage reminding you of the “barrier gestures”.
– The Manors have a referent who is specifically responsible for the proper implementation of sanitary measures and their respect.
– The wearing of masks is mandatory for the staff, as well as equipment adapted to the situation.
– We offer a Room Service menu, with a selection of local and seasonal products, respecting the norms in force and social distancing.
Important information about the Sanitary Pass
Following the implementation of the Health Pass by the government from August 9, 2021, we inform you that the hotel Les Manoirs Tourgéville, where you will stay, will be required to ask you a QR code or valid certificate.
For this QR code to be valid, you must :
Have a complete vaccination schedule.
Have a negative test less than 48 hours old.
Have a positive RT-PCR or anti-genetic test result attesting to recovery of covid 19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
Minors will not be required to undergo this verification.
Please note: depending on the length of your stay, you may be asked for this verification several times.
In case your QR code is not valid:
You will be able to enjoy your room and room service only.
All the hotel’s facilities and restaurant areas as well as the bar would remain inaccessible.
Also, you will have the possibility to present us a negative test at any time to fully enjoy our establishment.
In any case, the barrier gestures are de rigueur and must be respected in all circumstances.
For more information, we invite you to consult the government website.
We thank you for your understanding and remain at your disposal for any further information.